Loneliness: the importance of social bonds (Giuseppe Cammarata)
- GetUp. #viralkindness. Postcards. Sydney: GetUp! 2020. Available from: viralkindness.org.au/postcards.
- Hawkley, Louise C., and John T. Cacioppo. “Loneliness matters: A theoretical and empirical review of consequences and mechanisms.” Annals of behavioral medicine 40.2 (2010): 218-227.
- Holt-Lunstad, Julianne, Timothy B. Smith, and J. Bradley Layton. “Social relationships and mortality risk: a meta-analytic review.” PLoS medicine 7.7 (2010): e1000316.
- Martino, Jessica, Jennifer Pegg, and Elizabeth Pegg Frates. “The connection prescription: using the power of social interactions and the deep desire for connectedness to empower health and wellness.” American journal of lifestyle medicine 11.6 (2017): 466-475.
- Shankar, Aparna, et al. “Loneliness, social isolation, and behavioral and biological health indicators in older adults.” Health Psychology 30.4 (2011): 377.